(2) Licence to use website
Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution (such as our newsletter).
- Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, you are free to redistribute this unless the content is specifically marked otherwise.
(3) Acceptable use
You must not use our website in any way that causes, or may cause, damage to the website or impairment of the availability or accessibility of the website; or in any way which is unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful, or in connection with any unlawful, illegal, fraudulent or harmful purpose or activity.
You must not use our website to copy, store, host, transmit, send, use, publish or distribute any material which consists of (or is linked to) any spyware, computer virus, Trojan horse, worm, keystroke logger, rootkit or other malicious computer software.
You must not conduct any systematic or automated data collection activities (including without limitation scraping, data mining, data extraction and data harvesting) on or in relation to our website without our express written consent.
The advertising of products on our website constitutes an “invitation to treat” – not a contractual offer.
Prices stated on our website may be stated incorrectly.
The purchase of products via our website will be subject to our terms of sale, please see separate page.
We will ask you to agree to our terms of sale each time you purchase a product or products via our website.
(5) Limited warranties
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill).
(6) Limitations and exclusions of liability
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- are subject to the preceding paragraph; and
We will not be liable to you in respect of any losses arising out of any event or events beyond our reasonable control.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any business losses, including (without limitation) loss of or damage to profits, income, revenue, use, production, anticipated savings, business, contracts, commercial opportunities or goodwill.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any loss or corruption of any data, database or software. The limitations and exclusions of liability in this paragraph will apply whether or not the liability in question arises out of any reckless, deliberate, personal and/or repudiatory conduct or breach of contract.
We will not be liable to you in respect of any special, indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- send you one or more formal warnings;
- temporarily suspend your access to the website;
- permanently prohibit you from accessing the website;
- block computers using your IP address from accessing the website;
- contact your internet services provider and request that they block your access to the website;
- bring court proceedings against you for breach of contract or otherwise; and/or
- suspend and/or delete your account with the website.
(12) Exclusion of third party rights
(13) Entire agreement
(14) Law and jurisdiction
(15) Registrations and authorisations
We are registered with Companies House. You can find the online version of the register here. Our registration number is 04314723.
Our VAT number is GB 787 933 169.
(16) Our details
The full name of our company is Lumea Ltd.
We are registered in England & Wales under registration number 04314723.
Our business address is Hartnoll Business Centre, Tiverton , Devon EX16 4NG, United Kingdom.
Our registered office is Quayside House, 5 Highland Terrace, Tiverton, Devon EX16 6PT, United Kingdom.
You can contact us by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.